Synmax Vinyl-Nitrile Hybrid Examination Gloves - Blue, Powder-Free, Latex-Free - FDA 510(k)
From $14.98 / Box
- Powder-Free and Latex-free
- Ambidextrous with rolled rim
- Vinyl-Nitrile blend
- FDA 510(k)
- Quantity: 100 gloves/box. 10 boxes/case. 100 cases/pallet.
Synmax Medical Examination Gloves are made of a vinyl-based hybrid material, containing nitrile, for enhanced tactile sensitivity, tensile strength and protective barrier for a wide range of applications. Good alternative for Type I allergies.
- Powder-free, latex-free, DOP/DEPH-Free.
- Comfortable fit.
- Effective barrier and tensile strength.
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity.
- Resistance to acid, alkali, oils.
- Complies with EN 455, EN 374, ASTM D5250
- Tensile Strength: 18MPa
- Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Finger Thickness: 0.09 mm (3.5-4 mil)
- Length: 230mm
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- 15.00 LBS
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.