Shamrock Latex Canners Gloves - Fully Textured, 12" Cuff - 86000 SeriesShamrock
- Extra thick 16 mil gloves
- Texturing on fingers and palm
- Quantity: 12 Pairs/Polybags, 12 Polybags/Case
The 86000 Series Latex Canners Gloves are the best premium quality gloves for food processing, canning, meat and poultry processing, and janitorial use. These unlined gloves are chlorinated for easy donning, embossed texturing on fingers and palm provides non-slip grip. Available in pinked or beaded cuffs. Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
|Small||300 ± 10mm||90-95mm|
|Medium||300 ± 10mm||100-105mm|
|Large||300 ± 10mm||110-116mm|
|X-Large||300 ± 10mm||120-126mm|
- Palm thickness: 4.0 mil
- Finger thickness: 4.5 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 21, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 700, before aging
- 12 pairs per polybags. 12 polybags per case.
- 15.00 LBS
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.