Shamrock Heavy Duty Nitrile Gloves – Textured, 12″ Extended Cuff, Powder-Free, 8mil Thickness, Industrial - 808120 SeriesShamrock
From $12.50 / BoxProduct Sheet
- For high risk applications.
- High tensile strength. Powder-free.
- 12" extended cuff.
- Quantity: 50 gloves/box, 10 boxes/case
Heavy duty nitrile gloves designed for professionals in high risk applications including chemicals emergency situations, automotive, aircraft maintenance, and firefighters. These gloves maintain sensitivity while still providing proper thickness and protection. 12 inch extended cuff. Powder-free
- Medium: 300 ± 20mm. 95 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 300 ± 20mm. 100 ± 5mm palm width.
- X-Large: 300 ± 20mm. 110 ± 5mm palm width.
- XX-Large: 300 ± 20mm. 115 ± 5mm palm width.
Mil Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 7.5 mil
- Finger thickness: 8.0 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 14, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 500, before aging
- 50 gloves/box (by weight). 10 boxes/case.
|Characteristic||Related Defect||Inspection Level||AQL|
|Freedom from holes||Holes, lumps||G - 1||4.0|
|Physical dimension||Width, length, thickness, weight||S - 2||4.0|
|Physical properties||Before aging and after accelerated aging||S - 2||4.0|
|Visual defect||Stains, lumps, holes, etc.||S - 4||2.5|
Please Note: Due to health reasons, this product and all other PPE are final sale and non-returnable. If you are dissatisfied with the item, we will do our best to make it right.
- 15.00 LBS
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Exclusions may apply.
For full details, view our Returns and Exchanges policy.